Easy Christian Witnessing Ideas Any Adult or Child Can Do:
- Let the love and joy of the Lord shine through! "Let your light shine before men." Invite people to church, etc.
- Say "God bless you" whenever you say goodbye to a friend, a sales person, or anyone else.
- Write "God loves you!" or "God is thinking about you.", etc., on credit card sales receipts.
- In stores, turn magazine covers around that show too much skin. Say something about it.
- Help someone in need daily. Pray for them and give them your contact info. Tell them "God cares about you."
- Be creative. Get people to use their minds as Jesus did. Always speak the truth in love.
- To introduce the subject of God to anybody, initiate a conversation about themselves, where they live, what they do for work, or what they like, etc., and then during the conversation ask if they go to church. Anyone can painlessly introduce the subject of God like this several times a day within seconds of meeting anyone.
- Ask people where they will go when they die. Then ask if they would allow an incompatible, selfish, or disloyal person to live with them forever? Ask them why a perfect God would want incompatible or disloyal people to live with Him forever? Then, ask if they could be more loyal to God. If they are sorry for their disloyalty to God, share Christ's forgiveness, love, death, resurrection, and salvation so that they can be friends with God.
- Ask an atheist or secular person if their intelligence was made by un-intelligence. Is there a test proving this? No! Atheism blindly assumes that the process of evolution had no need of an intelligent Designer, but the Bible requires us to "test everything". We can test that it takes intelligent parents and teachers to make a child more intelligent, and intelligent engineers to make "artificial intelligence". Thus, an intelligent Creator has testable evidence. Share with people that without testable evidence, atheists have blind faith.
- Share with people that God created diversity of the sexes and that you are diversity oriented (man + woman) and then ask them what orientation they are. Are they same-race oriented (i.e. racial preference) or same-sex oriented (i.e. sexual preference)? If we should teach children to contemplate their sexual preference, in the name of 'love', should children also contemplate their racial preference?
- Call your Senators: 202-224-3121, Reps: 202-225-3121, & President: 202-456-1414 several times every year. Tell them you are praying for them. Send them a Christmas card. Ask them to support Life and protect the inclusive diversity and equality orientation of man and woman in marriage. If they disagree, ask them to prove that life does not begin at conception and to prove that same-sex orientation is not gender-exclusive 'love' (i.e. male dominated, etc.). If they want to protect sexual preference in a "hate crimes bill", etc., will they also be fair and open the door for protection of racial preference?! Share God's idea of male & female diversity oriented love from Matthew 19:4-6.
What you can do now...
- Print this page unaltered and keep passing it around. Multiply your efforts by training others to do the same (i.e. viral discipleship!).
- Help to spread the word online:
- Help other Christians to start doing some of the first easy Christian witnessing steps above and then disciple and help them to grow and do more. Encourage them to make a commitment to discipleship by helping others to do the same!
Matthew 5:16 ...let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. - NIV
1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test everything. - NIV
1 Peter 3:15 Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, -
2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage with great patience and careful instruction. - NIV
John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. - NIV